View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Aug 12, 2024 at 09:10 PM

The only chore I really enjoy is cooking. As for laundry, dishes, etc. - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. or a woman as in my case.

I have interesting chores on my plate. Four feral cats showed up in my back yard. My friends down the block are involved with "Fix our Ferals" so they're helping me catching the cats and having them fixed. They are both sick with lyme (the women, not the cats) disease and about five other horrible diseases ( one that's the result of a cat scratch or a cat bite).

Also, at our church we are having an Octoberfest spaghetti feed, and I'm supplying sing-along/karaoke. Last year was a flop. We couldn't get the karaoke machine working. Today, I went down to the church, and my friend and I got everything working. So, hopefully, this year will be better. We had fun singing - well, we had to test it all out, didn't we?

Next job - I made some mini boxes (3 inches long) with mini birds or butterflies on fake grass, rocks, and fake flowers. I made 24 of them. I loved it. So yesterday, Lois asked me if I'd make 80 of them. I said, "sure, no problem" 80 boxes - it might be a problem.

Also, I'm leading a class on Ikebana - that's Japanese flower arranging. (just a few people - about eight,)

Have I taken on too much?????????

Here goes nothing.
Oh, and I've finished proofing my book, and I'm going to publish either today or tomorrow.

This follows a period of total bordome when I had next to nothing going.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote