View Single Post
lizardlady
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2002
7,561 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 13, 2024 at 01:17 PM

I find it ironic that a thread about the site being slow has taken off.

Seesaw mentioned lurking here. I've been doing the same. I pop in every day and look around. If I think I have something to contribute I reply, otherwise I just log back out.

I initially pulled back from here when I started pulling back from the world in general. Given the political atmosphere in the US I disengaged from MSF, the news, all of the nonsense in the world. It was a long struggle to reach a place of peace between my ears. I was not willing to give that up. I've started to poke my head out of my cave the last few weeks. Been posting a bit more, but admit it is frustrating to post and get few replies.

Several others mentioned another site that has a lot of activity. I seem to remember the guidelines here discourage talking about other sites by name. Could be wrong, but I'm not going to use the name of the place
I am more active there than I am here lately. There are about ten zillion different subs/forums there that cover any topic you can imagine. I'm active there with topics that don't come up here. It's not about a rush from immediate answers. It's about topics that don't come up here.
lizardlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow