View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 14, 2024 at 09:01 AM

Thank you so much @DocJohn for your dedication to keeping this site running despite the slow traffic - I am on other forums around the internet too and some of them have shut down, and it's also because of social media and people's time being finite.

But as @lizardlady said, it's kind of ironic that this thread has gotten so much attention, and it's interesting because some of the members I thought have long gone have popped up that I never expected to see again so it's a nice surprise.

I have a long-time lurker too, just posting on the bipolar check-in or the threadwars, for years even, but also as @lizardlady mentioned there are a lot of topics just buried in the sub-sections of this place that just need to probably be brought back into the mix. Some really good topics too - this site is HUGE and there are a lot of sections worth exploring. I also remember all the Social Groups I am a part of, that used to be so active other than the political ones I have missed, it might be nice to have them come back too.

Hugs from:
MuddyBoots, nonightowl

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch, lizardlady, MuddyBoots, Travelinglady