Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,554 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Aug 14, 2024 at 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
I always love seeing you @nonightowl ! I see a lot of the old timers on the game threads too and in the Coffeehouse or General Social Chat - a lot of people pop in and out in their favorite parts of the forum, kinda like I do. But yeah, I used to leave reviews on Yelp or Goodreads too, but I don't think anyone really cares.

Hot and cold seems to be leaning more towards cold on the internet - it all seems like we're all out in outer space here, kind of floating around. Lol.
I enjoy your posts too and have seen you in the games threads and others. People say stuff online they wouldn’t say to their face. That’s not me but it seems to be a lot of people out there. I mean what I say and say what I mean, online or not. Yelp has rejected some of my reviews because it doesn’t comply with their “guidelines” but Google accepted them. Still I write few reviews. And how do some people have 137 friends or followers on Yelp? Anyway I take reviews with a grain of salt since some can be bogus. And they don’t even count everyone’s reviews in a rating. There’s a link that says other reviews not recommended. What’s the point of a rating if everyone doesn’t get counted even if some could be bogus?

Goodreads has fake reviews too and is getting spam like everywhere.

If I had anyone in real life that cared about me or to talk to, I wouldn’t be online hardly at all. I don’t even have an emergency contact. I have found some nice people but it took time and some disappeared just like real life. So it’s not a panacea but better than nothing. I have a reminder set to alert me when I’ve spent enough time on here too.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, jesyka, LadyShadow, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch, Discombobulated, LadyShadow