View Single Post
Cantholdmyrage

Member Since Apr 2024
46 hugs
given
Default Aug 15, 2024 at 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
I'm not sure if he necessarily wanted a son/was upset about having a daughter instead, but he sure as hell didn't want me to be how he looked at women (stereotypes like being over-emotional, weak, bad at science/math/technology/engineering/construction, etc. easily offended, whatever else was going on in his mind). He tried convincing, maybe even training, me to be sociopathic. Said my handwriting meant I'd either be a lawyer of a serial killer and it was up to me to decide if I wanted money or prison. The idea of having a job that isn't "supposed to be for women" drove him nuts, and now drives me nuts (except maybe nurse, but even that I wouldn't go for because at points I lose any patience and empathy for people).
Possible trigger:
Oh my god! I am so sorry this happened to you! Your father is an absolutely horrible man and doesn’t deserve to be considered human! What he had done to you is very inhumane and disgusting!

I hope you’re far away from him now. And I hope you can recover from all that trauma. I’m rooting for you!
Cantholdmyrage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote