View Single Post
SquarePegGuy
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2020
118 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 15, 2024 at 09:45 PM

I've had two website failures just this week. Today I was trying to make a purchase from Ulta and I had to give up.

A couple of days ago I subscribed as a beneficiary of a metal health app. But when I went to link the beneficiary form to my app, they said they couldn't reconcile the donation to the app account.

It's very possible that the rejection of your "instant decision" application was due to some sort of glitch. And I'd venture to guess that it was a query to an AI server that failed to return a coherent response. (I' ve been in the mood to blame AI for everything ever since it failed to mention anything about the Listeria contamination in Boar's Head products.

But it is also possible that a credit card applicant could be rejected for having too high a credit score. The most money can be made not from the folks who pay their bills off in full every month, but who leave a balance and perhaps pay late a few times.

And speaking of credit score, obtaining another line of credit could lower yours. But you have some to spare. Mine is over 800, too.