Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,715 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 17, 2024 at 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip: I do all I can to avoid some of my neighbors. I do a good job of it but not always. It's sad to have to avoid people.
Me too and because of the way the building is designed it’s hard. But I’m pretty good at it usually as I’m aware who takes the elevator, who takes the stairs, who does laundry when I do, etc. There’s a guy who comes home with his stereo blasting and he’s someone that I try to avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip: i got a little bit disgusted when the store didn't have a couple of items I wanted on hand.

This has been Hell week for me. Since Monday that project started and it's been noisy the whole time. Plus I miss doing my exercises and bike rides. Next Monday I'll have my stitches on my arm removed, so I should be back to the exercises and bike ride. I sure hope so. It seems like it's so near and yet so far and too good to be true.
My grocery store stopped carrying some things and they seem to rearrange the items every couple of months or so. That confuses me.

I plan to keep my window closed all day Monday even though the noise won’t be right next to me. The effing building has an echo effect in it.

It’s been many years but I’ve had procedures that took months to recover from. So I hope your recovery goes well.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat, will19