View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,997 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 19, 2024 at 06:31 PM

Thanks, LT! I think L said she took photos, but I'll 100% make sure! She said she got us plants??? One for each of us. She'll give me one on Sunday to take home, and she'll take hers to the new office. I'm scared if I understood that correctly. I gave each of us plants quite a while back. I killed hers during her leave and I killed mine during my move. Both accidentally btw. So I'm scared of another plant. Maybe I'll get one of those auto drip watering bulb things? They both died from over watering. We have a double session Sunday, so I'll get a little extra time there. Logically, I think I made the right choice. But my heart is screaming at me. I just wish I had a week or two more. Or that I could find an extra day somehow, but L can't and H wouldn't let me go down there 3 times in a week.

I was talking to L today. I asked her if she thought I could ever get better with changes. She said yes, but there will always be scar tissue that I'll feel. She said if I didn't go through my trauma, I might have actually been the type of person to like new things. I found that interesting. She once said similar about how I probably was an outgoing person also if it wasn't for trauma. Sometimes I wonder what could have been in so many areas of my life. Like I dreamed of being an architect. I wonder if in another life, if I could have achieved that dream? But it is what it is and it sucks!

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight