Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,607 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry Aug 20, 2024 at 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneOnceMore View Post
I hate my neighbors too. They're such nosy know-it-alls. It's surprisingly easy to avoid them tho. I open my door and listen in the hallway for activity before i leave my apartment.

I'm going to have to make an effort with the one who keeps dumping on me about his heart attack. He never expresses any interest in me or offers me any support, he just dumps on me details upon details about his heart attack. I'm not this bottomless well of support! And he goes on and on about his weight when he is skinny and i am fat due to meds -- it's so insensitive! Next time i'm going to ignore him.
I had a couple of neighbors suddenly stop talking to me. They look right at me and ignore me. And I thought they seemed like nice and sincere people. Another one used to talk to me on the phone and claimed it was a 2 way street, that she will be there for me too. (She dumped emotionally on me quite a bit) But the last time we talked she hung up on me after saying she is going to take a nap now.

I wouldn’t mind some neighbor contact but not phony one sided interactions.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat, Violetta75, will19

Thanks for this!
JaneOnceMore, Violetta75