View Single Post
JaneOnceMore

Member Since Feb 2023
3,253 hugs
given
Default Aug 20, 2024 at 08:41 PM

I was able to protect myself from my neighbors today. On my evening walk i encountered three of them, including the one who dumps on me. I just told them, "Have a good evening," and hurried on. They co-operated. So that went well. It was a beautiful, chilly, refreshing evening, cool enough for pants, hoodie, and a jacket. So unusual for August, but i'll take it over the heat any day!

I got really angry in the afternoon with someone, but i decided not to react, as i almost never encounter this person. If it was someone i see on a regular basis, i'd consider confronting them, but this one i will just let go. My anger has passed nicely. Gotta pick your battles!

@nonightowl:

I agree that relationships have to be reciprocal to be worthwhile. I'm sorry about that woman who cut you off to take a nap. That's really ignorant.

@will19:

Glad you are able to ride your bike again. I'm sure you'll be able to get back to the resistance band training in time. I really admire your commitment to exercise!

@Violetta75:

I'm limited physically too, by med weight, but if i get outside for even just a few minutes of walking, admiring the gardens, it's better than nothing. I rest on a bench, enjoy the fresh air, the wide-open sky, and the break from my tiny apartment.
JaneOnceMore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, nonightowl, T4bbyCat, Violetta75, will19

Thanks for this!
nonightowl, Violetta75, will19