View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 21, 2024 at 12:05 PM

I saw the pdoc this morning. It was a routine appt., no med changes, come back in 2 weeks again. Pdoc said if I'm still stable in 2 weeks, I can stretch the following appt. to 1 month finally. Ugh! Talk about erring on the side of caution after mania! But he is a good doctor, so I have to assume he knows what he's doing, and I was still a bit speeded up at my last appt.

I've read all the posts, but I just can't focus enough to respond to everyone individually. I swear bipolar affects my ability to focus so much. That is a big part of why I'm such a timid driver and won't ever drive on the freeway unless it's a dire emergency, which is bad b/c I live so close to Houston, freeways are all around. My thoughts are with those of you struggling with depression or manic or mixed symptoms.

Otherwise, I'm pretty boring, stable, sleeping well I plan to spend a good part of the day reading, pretty low-key day.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, Rosi700