Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,619 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 21, 2024 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
"Are you ever not motivated to workout?" - from Nonightowl. There had been times when I don't feel like it, but then I'd end up doing it anyways. I have to admire you for going to the gym because I feel like that's what I should do, but I'm too introverted for it. The gyms were too stimulating and overwhelming for me when I checked them out.

I guess the times I would feel the most unmotivated would be if it's too hot, I'm feeling ill, or there's overwhelmingly bad things happening to me. Thank you for asking. I hope I answered your question.
Yes you did thank you. I’m introverted too but I just have acquaintances there to say hi to. It’s the only place where I can zone out and reflect on things if I want. It’s mostly young people who are staring at their phones or they are engrossed in their workouts while wearing headphones. It’s not social but wish it were since I go nowhere. A workout buddy would be motivating.

I used to work out with a coworker at the company gym decades ago. I miss those times.

I also skip it if bad things happened too.

Yesterday was especially hard because it was almost 100. It’s a shock to leave as it feels like walking into an oven. I almost didn’t go; I could blow it off.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
will19