View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 21, 2024 at 06:28 PM

My boyfriend and I broke up today, I broke up with him. Over phone call. I didn't do it impulsively over text. It was a well thought out decision and we both agreed that it's for the best even though it sucks because we do love eachother. It just wasn't realistic, by time I'd be able to move down there it'd be like years from now and we had already been together a year and a half. And he's going through a lot of stress with his job and trying to support his nephew who's currently living with him. So neither of us has the means any time in the forseable to move in together let alone visit eachother again. And we're both stressed from the relationship, his stress rubbing off on me. So we decided to end things. It was on good terms and we are still going to be friends because we have a lot in common and like to play games together and stuff and still care about eachother a lot. But for right now we're just processing the break up and taking time to ourselves.

Thanks for this!
cogladaid