View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,997 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 22, 2024 at 05:11 PM

You were right, Divine. The space was nice. I didn't completely like it. Okay, I didn't really like any of it, but my guess it's because it's not "our" stuff from our current space.

She was kind and kicked everyone out (workers and staff) so we could have the whole place to ourselves. She took me around. I got to look at the open rooms. She lead me to her office, then to the back entrance and bathrooms. Then we made a full circle back to her office. We sat on the rug (exact same rug as our rug just bigger). It was weird not having anything between us. Thankfully my dog laid between us so it felt like a little buffer. Normally, we have an ottoman as like a table between us. The ottoman is coming. I didn't like any of the furniture. She showed me the design. I didn't like it either. Just weird combinations (green couch, orange rug, tan leather chair, black eames chair). We talked about all my feelings about the move and the space. She reassured me a ton that this was the right decision.

I do like the location: 10mins closer, in safe area, and a park area outside her office. The place as a space is nice. Big. Almost too big imho. Rooms and hallway are oversized.

I found out that they're trying to convince J to come in once a week. I still haven't talked to her since our rupture during L's leave. L said she will talk to her and try to help us repair. She said J still cares about me. I don't know...

I'm really really glad I went. And I'm glad it's not put together even though it made it uncomfortable too. I'm glad she's having fun with the whole space. It was just nice learning the space. She has a button again that alerts her clients are there. I told her I'm not pushing that one either!

It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to current place Sunday. That was our home for 2.5 years. This will be our 4th home. But she said this place they have a 6 year lease and there's no reason they can't stay longer.

I have so many mixed emotions today. Both good and sad. Not looking forward to Sunday.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight