View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 23, 2024 at 12:20 PM

Geez, D, I've been in similar app hell spins. Not fun. Sending you hi-res vibes.

I've been thinking about how hard it's been lately to stop myself from blurting out some random recent discovery or insight and wondering if it's a style of bragging. I think it might be. I've found the definitive blog on it and will patiently work my way through on my awards/obit thread her at MSF. There are bunches with examples so this will allow a deep unraveling of this common, minor?, annoying performance. It will also alert me to catching examples from other people and especially in films I watch. Gonna be fun.

As I tread, I'll also play with an idea I've been chewing over, creating personal zines (I know now they're called perzines) as my discovered processes like awards/obits. And if I get one ready and printed, would telling people I have it fall into news or bragging?

I've noticed that when I share my life with high enthusiasm and the reactions I get in words is a slight or question or doubt about the content, but the reaction I feel in my body is they are afraid of my spirit and vim—because they let their own drain out long ago?

Last edited by Revu2; Aug 23, 2024 at 01:05 PM..
Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote