View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Aug 24, 2024 at 10:15 AM

Relaxing in the library. Waiting for 15 minutes more before departing for the magic Chana Masala.

Today was absolutely NUTS! Lots of problem solving and managed to get everything working before the day ended. It feels so good. 👌🏻👍🏻🙏🏻

Today I went to the cafe that has the vegan sweet potato burrito. I ate one. And had a small decaf oat latte. All in all, both the burrito and the coffee were cheaper than I had anticipated. Which is good news. In total, I saved 1.50 bucks from what I normally expected I'd pay. Great for a treat on Monday or Tuesday. I think I'll hit my target to save 40 bucks by Wednesday next week. I deleted my review of the place from my holiday. Even though, the coffee is still not that amazing. But hey, the price is decent. So it works out.

On top of it, they have loyalty card so it's awesome to keep my digital card and have a free coffee on the 10th one. Didn't expect it due to medium pricing on their coffee.

Let's see if the rest of the day goes smoothly.

I'm all alone in the room in the shelter. I should be alone until Wednesday next week. 🤞🏻

Vamos! Forza!
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote