View Single Post
LonelyLioness01

Member Since Aug 2024
3 hugs
given
Default Aug 24, 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lately, I have been struggling to find reasons to keep on living.

I am terrified of being unable to find a job in my field. I am close to completing my bachelor's degree in IT and am currently studying for the CompTIA A+ cert, but I have no work experience.

I have seen numerous posts about how saturated the technology field is and how difficult it is to get entry-level jobs without experience.

I have been applying on different job platforms to see if I can get something before I graduate, but I have not gotten anything.

I feel severely anxious and depressed and struggle with not just ending it. I'm just tired at this point. I went through much hardship in my life just for me to make a dumb decision that ruined my life.

I don't know what to do anymore. I will not drop out or anything like that, but I feel like without experience, I'm going to end up with just a useless piece of paper.

I feel like the least I can do is make my parents proud one last time by sticking around long enough to be able to graduate from college. It's the least I can do for them anyway.
LonelyLioness01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, JaneOnceMore, mote.of.soul, T4bbyCat