View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 24, 2024 at 01:25 PM

Sorry to hear that. You should block all of those fake users on your phone & social media accounts.

Better yet, ask that guy why he never contacted you in 15 years & just tell gim that you don’t appreciate being used then tell him that you’ll be blocking him, lol.

People need to be called out on their bad behaviour. Unfortunately not to many people have the guts to put people in their place.

I’d definitely do that, lol. One fake friend ignored me for 10 years then she wanted to recconect with me after she broke up with her b.f. She moved back to the town I live in & she thought that I’d be glad to have her back in my life.

I finally realized that she’s a crappy friend as she’d flake on me often & talk about herself & her boyfriend & her daughter mostly. So rude & selfish of her to do.

She got mad at me when I told her how I felt & she then said, oh, conversations with you were boring since you just talked about makeup.

So did she. And that’s not all I talked about, lol. She bragged about being worth 5 million dollars too. Whatever, lol.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
rechu