View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
7,003 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 25, 2024 at 10:10 AM

She also says it adds to her quality of life...

I think I'm done. I've had enough ruptures. Five in six months.

Everything is ruined. The move, saying goodbye to the old space, having "our" things in our new space. It's not "our" space now. It's all hers. And I can't believe she had the nerve to tell me at 10pm on the eve of our goodbye session.

I sent her an email last night telling her I'm done. Her response had nothing to do with my feelings. All it had to do was with my push away. H called her last night and left a message. H was so upset for me, he wanted to call. I let him. He asked her to give me a call. Again, her response put it back on me.

I'm basically done. Over a stupid ottoman, no. Because of all the ruptures: her leave, her first vacation, talking to my pdoc without informing me, the pumping things, and now the ottoman.

There's something else about her that only a few people here know (and it will stay that way out of respect). But she really needs to fix herself. Ever since her pregnancy, she's been out of control. She needs to either knock it off on her own or fix it. Both are in her control.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight