View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 25, 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hugs, Scarlet, I'm so sorry... I understand your wanting to be done. Honestly, I felt like that a few times with Dr. T and the new space, mainly over ruptures related to it. For now, I'm glad I stayed, even though it's still difficult in some ways. Though Dr. T did bring much of the same stuff.

But I have no idea how it will be for you, especially considering you've had the added ruptures (and break) related to her pregnancy. You need to do what's best for you. It could be worth going there at least once or twice and seeing how it feels. Or maybe taking a bit of a break first, if that feels like what you need. But if you choose not to go again at all, that's completely understandable.

I'm glad she'll at least keep the ottoman--but by "store it away," does that mean it won't be in the room with you? Or just that it will be off to the side? It does seem like she really doesn't understand how this is for you.

I can see how this is bringing back feelings about the bear. And your dad trying to replace it, but it not being the same. I wonder if you could try to explain it to her that way, it could help her understand?
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ScarletPimpernel