View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Aug 26, 2024 at 02:46 AM

Well good morning. Today I worked for quite a bit. Got some stuff done. Hitting limitations with one aspect of the functionality. Created an issue to implement a replacement for later. For now, we'll just have to do with what we have.

Speaking of doing, it's time to relax. Then, I'll start my morning with a magic small decaf black with cold oat milk and a plain croissant 🥐 afterwards, time to finish up things after starting the sprint (it's nice when the issue you're working on has been mostly implemented in the previous sprint). It's going to be a great day.

For weather, autumn is here. So, THIS means! 3W jacket. Will leave for now the light jacket for washing in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it stays dry. Nice and cold and dry. Mhm!

For lunch, as usual, the vegan soup. I hope they still have the mixed vegs with quinoa. After which, I'll, of course, get a small decaf oat latte and read some T.W.

Fingers crossed there'll be a vegan sandwich for dinner.

With the expenditures from yesterday, I'm unsure if I'll hit the 40 bucks saving target. Though, I think I'll make an effort and round up from this week's installment.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote