Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
3,439 hugs
given
Default Aug 26, 2024 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosi700 View Post
I have a lot of plans. I will go for a walk, study my Church's catechism for 15 minutes, then study work related topics for some hours, do gym and relaxation exercises at home and repeat my tools. 15 - 20 minutes work in the home.

It has been a busy day. Since I was up early to use the Sun lamp and meet the prayer group, I thought that I would need more sleep, but no. The day has gone well, so far, no need for more sleep. Maybe I have slept too much the last weeks, around 10 hours each night? Many factors combined, my vomiting and sickness not so long ago, the new diabetes medication and more. I feel my days have been about study, eating, more study and sleeping. Only that ...

After this special morning, I have been on a walk, made dinner and used some hours to to study. I have not had time for the house-work, yet, and I have to fill the dishwasher. Neither have I repeated about my psychological tools nor done the physical or relaxation exercises. All that will be done when I have rested with some Netflix.

I wonder if the solution to all this is about leaving bed early in the mornings.

One of my grown up children will visit me on Saturday. I didn't mention that I have felt very much down the last days. It is not necessary to scare other people, but to enjoy their company and try to be happy about that they are in my life.

Good wishes!

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte