View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,545 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 26, 2024 at 12:51 PM

And.......now that I can literally get on here anytime since I finally have a smartphone, I don't want to. Figures. And I used to make special trips to the library to get on this site (spending hours on it in one sitting, several days a week), but after 16 years of doing so, I can no longer access it there. That's for both the city and county library computers. They didn't know why and said they "would look into it". Told me that twice so far. Just lip service I bet. Why care about one site for one patron?

It might work on the laptop I get to check out and take home, but my turn in the queue isn't up yet. Last time I was on it in June, it worked.

I get an error message, but a different one, on all 3 of their browsers: Firefox, Edge, and Chrome. Yet it works on Safari on my phone. So it's not the site but something to do with their network. I thought I'd try it at the senior center which I forgot about. I haven't been here in 8 years I think. It works here! But I don't want to come here just for this. Good to know it works here though, if something happens. I don't know what, but $hit always happens to me.

SO it will be the phone mostly now. It drains the battery so fast because I don't have a strong signal.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, FloatThruThis, LadyShadow, mar dhea, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady