View Single Post
Revenge Tour

Member Since Apr 2023
106 hugs
given
Default Aug 27, 2024 at 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mote.of.soul View Post
Wow, what an excellent experience Revenge Tour; The land bathed in darkness... That eclipse was in the world news too. It's awesome to see people appreciating natural events like that everywhere. We had a partial eclipse here in, I think it was, 2015, and the darkness was very noticeable - in the afternoon. If I remember all the birds stopped chirping and the whole thing was awe inspiring. And I sensed this eeriness too, which made me think of ancient peoples not knowing what was causing the eclipse. It's negative! A great serpent has swallowed the Sun..! hah

How did the April solar eclipse effect you Revenge Tour?
Very well put. I don't remember that the birds stopped chirping but there was this eerie, yet beautiful, shadow/glow/darkness for a few minutes. It was sunny without being sunny, if that makes sense.

One thing that added to it was when I pulled over to observe it, I turned the car off but kept the radio on. Blue Oyster Cult's "I'm Burnin' For You" was one of the songs that played for those few minutes. I can't explain why but the song just made sense at the time. An eclipse with a soundtrack was pretty awesome to experience.
Revenge Tour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul