View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,997 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2024 at 05:29 PM

Second session in new office. I hated it. I hated seeing all of her things and our things in there. They don't belong there. I hated session, too. Bad session. Just couldn't connect with her. She thinks we compromise when we both have needs. B.S. Her needs will always be greater than mine. The only time I get my needs met is it it either falls in line with her needs or she doesn't have a particular need. But when both of us have needs, she has the power, and she wins.

I wanted to get up and just leave. I should have. I want to be done with all of this. I regret my decision. But guess what? It wasn't my decision anyways. That was just an illusion. She made the decision, she just happened to agree with me. I have absolutely no say in this relationship. Even the direction we've been going. I never agreed to IFS. I'm not necessarily against it, but I also don't necessarily like it.

I hate the office. I hate therapy. And I hate her right now. Maybe I should just quit. Everyone irl thinks I don't need it anymore. H thinks since she got pregnant that she's been unstable. We keep having problems. I don't know what to do. Throw away a 5 year relationship? I'm really just tempted to end everything.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail