Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2024 at 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge Tour View Post
I completely agree. I like anything "spacey" like that and am left in awe of what the universe has to offer. When we had the total solar eclipse in April, my boss let me leave work early that day. It hit 90% totality around 2:00 P.M. and I pulled over with my eclipse glasses to enjoy it for a while.
Totally agree. The previous was only partial where I lived & promised myself I would go to the total location. It was about a 4 hour drive halfway across the state. I got parked by the river & lots of other small groups set up there too. The darkness of total was an amazing experience & cheers came from everyone along the river at the moment that total hit. So thankful I followed through on my desire to see & experience the "total".

My other breath away moment was the first time I saw just how massive the grand canyon actually is. In my imagination I had no idea how huge it is & taking the mule trip down to the plateau & seeing the canyon between 2 mule ears was so cool.

Another breathtaking experience was seeing Yellowstone in the winter all snow covered. Made the steam from the geysers even more amazing & frost covered trees that they call "ghost trees" in the winter. Bison & elk wandering close to the snowplowed road they only allow x-country skiing, snowmobiles or snow coaches on.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote