ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,997 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2024 at 11:22 AM

LT,
I think I do need a break, but my fear, like you pointed out, is that I lose my time slots. I really prefer them to both be the same time of day because I can get them mixed up if they aren't. I also requested the 1pm time (as opposed to 2pm which she originally offered) because it allows me to get home with only some traffic. Once I hit my county, traffic can be extremely bad.

I'm also afraid of the lack of support. I remember how much I struggled without her and not having a therapist during her leave. I wish I had a R like you do. J and I still aren't talking after 8 months. And T... it's hard with T. I feel distant from her because it's been such a long time without a session with her. She's also always so positive. But then again, she'll tell it to me straight. So I guess I can always talk to her.

Things have been bad since L's pregnancy. She was supposed to change for the better. But I really believe she's at least a little extra unstable because of it. Normally it's endearing, but right now it's triggering.

I just want old L back.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight