Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
3,439 hugs
given
Default Aug 28, 2024 at 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Purple sparkly vibes for everyone but especially those having troubles.

I continue my boring middle of the road life. I got pretty good sleep last night. Fascinating dreams. Tried hard to hold onto it but it slipped away leaving me with a vestige of the dream. At one point I went into a hen house and dropped something and a goat stood on my back, so I walked around on my hands and knees down the airport aisle and into a jewelry shop they told me I couldn’t bring the goat in. And some leprechauns came for the goat and I had to say goodbye. Then a bunch of my friend were trying to hook me up with a boy friend. We were shopping at that bazaar in India and I was looking for Mike and Ike candies and met a guy. I was gonna date him but he was arrested for eating his candy and not paying for it!

I woke up early and tried to go back to sleep but no luck. Well it’s laundry day today. And games.

Oh, you have started to have fantastic nights.

I feel more calm today. I have taken it easy. No study or other things. Fortunately, I had dinner in the house and didn't have to go out.

It is scary when one falls apart! I have relatives who have taken their own lives. No one guessed so in advance. I think it is about what I talked about a little while ago. One has learned to be clever, and so one day there is the little drop of too much, and the reality of a possible SI is there. Many have unseen struggles and hide inner problems until they are found lifeless.

I think the danger is over now with regard to my own struggles.

I will try to continue my studies tomorrow, not at full speed, but try to start.

On Saturday, I will have visitors. Sunday is usually a Church day for me. Next week, some of the activities that have been closed in the Summer time will start to open up again. I hope to join some of them. Have to feel how much energy I have to be able to decide if it is wise to participate. But the danger that can come up when activities are closed for a long time, and one is too much alone will hopefully be reduced either I participate or not.

Take good care of yourself and have nice dreams! (It is soon bedtime here).

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Nammu

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow