Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,346 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2024 at 09:28 PM

@Raven1976 I am sorry if you feel you endured abuse. That must be rough. No one should have to experience that.

If you have a therapist that specializes in surviving abuse, that is the kind of question they may be able to answer. All I can say is just the fact that youi have these images in your mind says that something you experienced was traumatic.

Some memories I have seem real but they are memories of dreams I had. They did represent feelings of having experienced that in real life but at a certain point I remembered they were something I dreamt. That does not mean nothing happened but jumping to the conclusion that a particular person did something to me is not wise. Your experience is rvalid but whether it is a dream or an actual experience and when it happened and with whom seems to be unclear.

What seems clear is something you experienced and or feared made a strong image in your mind. The experience with your ex and oral sex could have been traumatic.

I think it is great to participate in support forums like MSF, but with deep seated traumas it may require professional help to wortk through it.

CANDC

[If you want me to see your reply to this post please include @CANDC in your message - not in requoting my message]

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote