Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 29, 2024 at 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
I don't know how to take in what you said about her possible feelings and birth control. Right now, I don't even care about her situation for herself. I know that sounds mean and even cruel, but it's the truth. Right now I'm trying to figure out how I cope and survive this and whether I stay or leave.

Yes, I don't want referrals from her: inside or outside her business. Plus, if I do leave her, I'll need someone who accepts my insurance or is willing to. Like no one in her business accepts insurance, but she's doing it for me. So I'm sure her referrals won't accept my insurance.

And that's a fear about her leave. Who is going to see me AND accept my insurance if it's within her business? G did. But would anyone else?

I'm going to be alone again.
I'm sorry, Scarlet--all I was trying to say is that she might not be completely happy about this either. I'm not so much saying that for you to consider her feelings. You made a comment that she's probably just happy for herself and wouldn't care about you. I guess I meant that she might not be all that happy either.

I may be explaining it poorly. So, OK, let me try something else.

With Dr. T, at first, I thought he was all happy and excited about the move, when all it was doing was being disruptive to me and my sense of safety. But finding out that he had some mixed feelings about it, too, that he'd miss the space and was a bit unsure about the new one, helped me a bit. Because it wasn't just, he was happy and excited, and I was miserable. I even said at one point that I felt better that he was kind of sad about it, too. (This was back before the move turned into a giant mess.)

I know this is a different thing--and you've also just dealt with a move. And haven't fully recovered from the ruptures of her last pregnancy. And there's the complicating factor of her meds, too.

I do think you need to focus on yourself and what you want and need right now, getting through this, like you said. Would there be an opportunity for you to meet with T, just to talk this through? I know you've been less sure about her lately, but it's someone you know.
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ScarletPimpernel