View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,443 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2024 at 10:02 AM

I picked up my steroid half an hour ago. The pharamacy says it can cause an increase in my anxiety and can cause an increase in mood swings and stuff. I've been on a sterioid for some kinda viral infection but that was just 5 pills once a day. This is a set of 21 pills I have to take at certain times of the day before meals. Like today theres 6 pills and I just took the first 2 before breakfast. Then the pills keep getting less until by day 6 theres only one I take with breakfast. I've never been on anything like it before.

I didn't sleep too good because of the pain and I forgot melatonin.

Overall I feel ok right now. Not feeling much of anything

I'm a bit dizzy right now. But its only for 5 days. I do have a call into my pdoc and message into my pcp asking if I should be concerned about any of this.

I don't have any labor day plans unless my sister comes over. I used to go out of state but that was when my cousins kids weren't in school. I don't really like it when they come over for dinner. My mom invites them to come over at 2 for a 5PM dinner and its like 8 by the time they end up eating a burned dinner and I'm long asleep by then. My brother in law and sister both have ADD.

Sorry for the long post. Its only for 5 days

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Aug 30, 2024 at 10:43 AM..
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, unaluna