View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,547 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 30, 2024 at 12:27 PM

Will, given that we have similar personalities and experiences with “friends”, would you try this friendship mixer thing I mentioned above? I never tried speed dating but know you talk to someone maybe 2 minutes and go to the next table. They didn’t give enough information on stuff which is typical but I did find out there’s 25 people on the waiting list from last time. I don’t know if I want to talk to the woman in charge because she’s such an airhead.

And yesterday at this senior center my exercise class did something different for the first few minutes. Another member was showing line dances and I didn’t want to do that. I didn’t expect that and it brought back memories again of what I lost. I used to go line dancing with friends at country western clubs and such and it was fun. So I was thinking what is this crap, let’s get back to the usual routine. I do get tired of it but at least it doesn’t bring up reminders of losses. It seems the instructor was tied up for a bit so I guess it was to fill the gap.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat, unaluna, will19