View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,850 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2024 at 01:02 PM

I got online to pay the bill for my meds, and then I remembered I have to re-register for NH Housing, so I tried doing that, but I had trouble and called. No one answered, left a message (they'll get back within 48 business hours, so probably Tuesday). I went down to what I thought would've been a place to drop off the physical paper to fill out if you can't do it online, but I guess I went to local housing and have to go to state instead. That's down in Manchester, and if I went down today I'd have to come back 93 in Labor Day weekend tourist traffic, and I would rather just wait until Tuesday. Hopefully I'll get a call then. I have to do it by next Wednesday. I should've done it earlier, but I was a little busy being psychotic. Stupid me.

Talked to the pdoc again today (I love how often we can talk even if it's just through the grapevine). Starting Lamictal, and if that doesn't help we're starting Depakote. She said she was going to give me a little bit of Klonopin, but take half the haldol to see if that's better and if not take the klonopin.

I feel soooo dead. But I did pay for the meds!

It's been pretty chilly in the AM here. I was out in a T and boxers this morning at just about dawn and was a little chilled. I think it was about 50F so prett nice sleeping weather.

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Nammu, unaluna