View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2024 at 05:19 PM

Fuuk these mental health side effects. I feel like a psychotic mess and I don't even have psychosis.

My stomach is a mess too and I've tried everything more then once

Not that steroid shots are the most fun physically so I shouldnt have read. Which I guess is why they wanted to try the steroids. But the shots wont eff with my anxiety.

I feel like pacing right now. I'm in bed trying to calm down. My BP is fine. Maybe I'll try some more melatonin

I emailed my therapist about 3 times today and I never heard back. She probably thought I lost my marbles. Marbles would be a good name for a cat. Then if it ran away you could be like "I lost my Marbles."

But **** these 3 steroid pills which wasnt even a full day, and eff this shoulder pain and eff whatever is gonna happen the next few days from the shot

Edit: my therapist got back to me she was all idk what to tell you but I'm guessing these symptoms will just wear off. The mental health ones she means. She said theres always the ER for medical stuff but I can wait 12 hours to get to immediate care. I think the psych stuff is slowing down but I wonder if Vanna White ever slept with Pat Sajak

Possible trigger:

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Aug 30, 2024 at 06:32 PM..
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow