View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,980 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2024 at 05:27 PM

Do you mean with each episode it was the same thing or within an episode you'd hyperfocus on one thing throughout the episode?

I'm noticing a general trend in my interest in math/physics/bit of chem and it becoming stronger as (hypo)mania comes about. Sometimes it ventures into more life and earth sciences, but that's more so to arm myself for debates while I feel like I can take in information in the early stages. I was organizing my google drive and I made charts and graphs showing trends in climate change on average by thousands of years and that trend compared to the trend on a year by year basis since the ability to find yearly averages in 1875. Today I've been into chemistry. But yeah, a lot of the time I'm in the hospital for mania I'm just in there charting away at complex analysis problems I made up because it seemed more important to figure out sqrt(-6x+5) than go to group. I'm wondering if there's something to that, or if I actually like this stuff and I have more energy to dive into it when I have more energy from being up.

Hugs from:
bizi, JaneOnceMore