View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2024 at 06:44 PM

The day was crazy as hell. Storm rolled on through right after I went to visit my church, black skies everywhere. Had a mental breakdown and almost hit someone on the road because everyone was trying to rush home before the storm hit.

BUT before that....

Brought up mental health when I chaired my AA meeting today. Talked about how we stay mentally fit to combat the thoughts that lead us to the first drink - was a really good meeting everyone participated. Then went to lunch with my usual friend, and FIVE more ladies joined us!! Was so much fun!! Was on a high so decided to go to my church and visit the chapel. BAD IDEA, let's just say it didn't go well, and it looked like the plagues were about to descend on my town when I left. Storm was real bad. Not the best ending to the day, especially since I was shaking read bad and cried a lot, but that's just MORE proof that I need to stay on the path I am on.

Hugs to those who are really going through it today - @Mountaindewed I hope you feel better soon, sounds like you're having a real tough time, you're in my thoughts.
@Blueberrybook - boring is good, you're stable, sleeping, and doing really well, so proud!!! @MuddyBoots you're in my thoughts often, my husband spoke through the grapevine all the time, interesting you say that.

Hugs to everyone!! Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend. Big barbeque at my AA group on Monday, I am bringing macaroni salad. Should be fun!

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, Mountaindewed, Nammu

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed