View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,289 hugs
given
Default Aug 30, 2024 at 08:42 PM

Work went pretty well today. I had to bring some grading home, and will need to go in on Monday even though there is no school, but I'm okay with that. Gives me something to do on Monday which will probably help with the depression feelings I've had the past few days.

Tomorrow, I am going to try the corticosteroid the neurologist prescribed. I looked at the pills and they are indented to be easily cut/broken in half. So, I'm going to start with half a dose for at least the first several days. And, I will only take it in the morning even though there is supposed to be an evening dose. Then, if I'm bipolar symptom free and feel I need it for my POTs symptoms, I'll increase to the full dose just in the morning. Right now, I have no plans to take it in the evening because I'm worried about blood pressure side effects while I'm laying down. I still would, ideally, only take it as needed. I'm not sure exactly what that would look like though since it's meant to be taken in the morning and evening so, if I get symptoms mid day, I don't think I'm supposed to take it at that point.

June08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Nammu