View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
7,085 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2024 at 11:04 PM

I had a session with L tonight, too. I'm still not sure what to do, so I'm taking T's advice and waiting.

We talked about the word betrayal. She doesn't agree with the word. We talked about her feelings towards me. We talked about how the most painful part isn't that she's pregnant. It's the leave, but even moreso the fact that I feel she is disrespecting me, my infertility, and her fertility. That she's taking it for granted. That will be our topic for tomorrow's session. This might be mean, but what made the most difference is knowing she cried for me. I don't know why, but that makes a difference to me. Maybe because it's physical evidence that she feels something. We also talked about what she means by reliable and consistent. We talked about why it would be better for me to stay with her. She also said she'd support me if I decided to leave and she'd understand why. I told her she kept making excuses saying she's human and imperfect. Also, in a text tonight, she apologized for many things and took responsibility for her choices.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight