Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 31, 2024 at 07:11 AM

@JaneOnceMore
Congrats on starting your diet I hope all goes well with it. I wish I could eat healthier but my family are such picky eaters, I just can't all the time. But I was able to have a healthy dinner last night with foods my daughter actually ate completely, so that felt good. Lately I've been snacking on trail mix, an unsalthed omega 3 variety which is pretty good I haven't been snacking as much lately but I am bad about drinking diet soda

@Discombobulated
Congrats on the 30 min run! That's a great accomplishment and congratulations on nearly finishing couch 2 5K! It sounds lovely to be able to run along the coast.

Possible trigger:

Today I did week 7 day 3 on 10K runner. It had the 5 min. warmup & cooldown walks, a 20 min. run, 3 min walk, 5 min run so 25 min. total running. The program gave me a 3K running badge today which is 1.86 mi though I think I ran close to 2 mi with the program today. Then I ran off and on shorter distances but I think close to 3 mi total. I walked the rest of the way home.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Last edited by Blueberrybook; Aug 31, 2024 at 07:45 AM..
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, JaneOnceMore