Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 31, 2024 at 04:08 PM

Thank you everyone for the compliments on Mustachio , she’s definitely unique

I had a good time at the Italian pastry shop. My sister and I each got a single serving tiramisu cup, 2 cannolis, and split a crumbrulee (spelling?) donut and she got some candy to bring home and I got a pack of Italian cookies to bring home. We both got caramel macchiato’s. Everything was really good!! I had a good time, it was nice to see her. I still have $10 leftover on my gift card so I can go down there again someday and get a coffee and maybe a cannoli or biscotti..

It’s raining today, very gloomy rainy day but I do like those.

I ordered a new Kindle Paperwhite. That should be here by Thursday. And got a case for it.

Overall I’m doing really well. I paid for my next two violin lessons and paid my phone bill so all that’s taken care of.

Mustachio is sniffing me a lot right now because a neighbors bulldog was all up on me snuggling earlier when I was outside and Mustachio isn’t familiar with dogs so she doesn’t recognize the scent.

Anyway, it’s been a really good day. Tomorrow I have my volunteer shift with the rescue kitties

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, FloatThruThis, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Nammu, unaluna

Thanks for this!
bizi, LadyShadow, unaluna