RDMercer
Grand Member

Member Since May 2013
104 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 31, 2024 at 06:04 PM

I just wanted to check in.

My work has mental health counselling available by phone. That’s who I booked the short notice appointment with

HOLEY SMOKES she was good.

I gave my brief history in about 20 minutes then this lady just connected the dots.

“This was scripted and planned, with witnesses present, so that she looked her best and you were caught stumbling and flat footed

She probably hit you with multiple jabs and jumped around topics to unsettle you and acted affronted or victimized when you tried to speak. (She did)

This played two roles. It gave her a means to navigate her image to flying monkeys, daughter, and herself.

And it gave her a means to unload emotions she can’t show her new friends onto you. She’s conditioned you to bend your boundaries all the time and you’ve been conditioned to keep peace and roll with her emotions. She WILL keep bringing strong negative emotions to you.

Your house is a boundary. Don’t feel the need to open the door or receive an unscheduled visit. That’s a common courtesy that the court won’t blink at.

Next, we start working on ways to get you off your heels and thinking. She flurries you with jabs and you flood with emotion. No. We need to break that pattern. She’s smart and better at this than you. You being emotional makes that worse and makes you think slower.

As soon as you can stop mirroring her emotions she will have to find someone else to direct them toward.

We need you cognitively strong before you go to court. We need to shut off the flood response and put up boundaries she can’t cross.”
RDMercer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Have Hope, unaluna

Thanks for this!
eskielover, Open Eyes, unaluna