View Single Post
GGrazerHerd101

Member Since Aug 2024
Default Sep 02, 2024 at 04:19 PM

I would like to explore my life's history with other people in order to help me clarify the status of people in my life, to act as objective 3rd party anchors.

I am going to be as honest as I can with my history and try to be fair with evaluations of others, as long as I can respect my own privacy.

One concern I have is with my family, specifically my mother and father, who I still live with, whom I am suspecting are either sociopaths and/or psychopathic abusers.

I have other problems, one which I might refer to as 'neurological paralysis' or 'neurological sedation', which keeps my mind in a lowered cognitive place in terms of awareness and perception (in a oscillating manner), which is why I need the objective 3rd party anchors to help me. With this I will explain what I think I know and what I have experienced, and it would be appreciated to receive any medical advice or advice relating to the USA medical system, in terms of navigation and receiving care for neurological diseases.

I have been isolated my entire life, without even one relationship or friend, although some of that was voluntary self-isolation.

For reference I have used another psych forum site in the past, and some of the information I share here may overlap with that. I also have strong political opinions or interests which I may share if it helps other people understand me, although I do not care about political discussion, or what could be deemed as such, and if anything I post is against the site rules, then just let me know, so I can take an appropriate action.

I will try to break things down and make them readable for the layman viewer, although don't hold me to account on that. I want positive discussion on advice and what actions I need to take in order to recover from the current situation I find myself in. And I would like input on my takes on schizophrenia in terms of alternate view points, and whether my diagnosis was correct in terms of disease or 'syndrome', as opposed to a clear diagnosis with a clear pathway to better health.

I am going to rehash some of my main concerns in upcoming posts, and I will try to answer questions as I can. I will also post some ideas I have from my personal notes, to receive feedback and receive some critical analysis on my perception and culminated ideas.

The more objective lighthouses I have, the greater my chance to a safe port, rather than a rough time on the rocks. I get angry/emotional with some of these events of my life, but I do not want to justify anything through my emotions, but rather than find a safe path back to shore.

Also, I think it would be a good idea for me to have a MRI or fMRI done on my head, and would like advice on how to receive that from the hospital system or even private venues, as I know a lot of the medical industry is currently in the process of self-cannibalization, which is one hazard I wish to avoid. And once I had a scan done, where to go from there.
GGrazerHerd101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen