Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2024 at 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
I talked to T again. She suggested a 2-3 week break. She said if something comes up during the break, I can do a session with her.

I don't think L will keep my slots for 2-3 weeks... And I don't know what to do.
I can see how a break would help. Could you ask L if she could hold your slots for you? I imagine she might not agree keep the times open during the break itself (like in case you came in), but I'd certainly think she could keep them open for, say, 2 or 3 weeks for now. Though if it's only for a couple weeks, maybe she would keep them open even on the days you didn't plan to come in.

It's definitely worth asking.

At the time, I had intended to just end things, but when I (temporarily) terminated with Dr. T about 5 years ago, when I decided to go back a few weeks later, things seemed much better between us. Time apart can sometimes help if people seem to be at an impasse. So this could be worth considering, even if it may be difficult. There's no harm in asking L about it to see what your options are. Even one week of no contact could potentially help.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ScarletPimpernel