Member Since Nov 2013
7,006 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2024 at 01:02 PM

Here's what T wrote me today:
Quote:
Hi Scarlet,
I’m glad you made it through the night. Great job!

What does L want to collaborate about? Did she say? Maybe it’s something you can do for 5 min on the phone and not an actual session. Also, that’s something she wants, but what do you want? She said you can take up to 5 weeks off and still come back. You can choose what you want to do. You don’t have to do what she wants you to do. You know what is best for you, so listen to that. If talking to her is too triggering now, just schedule a session for a couple weeks from now and then you guys can process it all when you meet up again. She’ll understand. I informed her yesterday that you might take a couple weeks to let your emotions settle, so I think she’ll get it. This is a time to be more firm in what you need and advocate for yourself.

Let me know what you decide to do!
Take care,
T
She misunderstood 5 sessions for 5 weeks.

This is hard for me. To willingly miss out on precious time with L. But things are not okay. And this needs to be taken seriously. And at least a break doesn't mean goodbye.

LT,
Yes, I think I am canceling today. I'm leaning towards taking the break. If for some reason I have to do a session (which T seems to think I shouldn't need to), I'll probably do it virtual and for as minimal time needed. If I miss tomorrow, I'll get charged a late fee. But she said it's only $15.

I'll update when I know what I'm doing.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight