Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2024 at 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
Maybe I did it the wrong way. Maybe it's just because that's the way our relationship is. But at least I found the strength to cut ties with her even for a little bit. I don't think you understand how hard that was/is. I don't feel empowered. I feel devastated. But I know this is needed for me, for her, for our relationship. She would never step away, so I had to.

Hugs, Scarlet.

The only thing I wonder about is that you told her to not respond to your message. Do you think you'll be bothered if she listens to that and doesn't respond? (I've generally learned personally to not say "don't respond" because usually, deep down, I do want a response.)

I do understand why you said that though--I imagine it's partly so you aren't waiting on a response and also partly that you don't want her to try to change your mind. I just hope she keeps your time open after the 5 sessions are up, assuming you at least want to see her one more time, should you decide to leave.

Are you planning to see T during that time, as she offered? Seems like it could be a good idea for some support (aside from your H--I'm glad he's been there for you, too, but I'm sure it's difficult what he's saying about L).
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ScarletPimpernel