View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
55.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 05, 2024 at 09:51 AM

Good morning

Bah humbug. Ohhh. From yesterday running around and drama I needed a shower but had a headache so told myself I’d do it in the morning. Ugh. I slept so badly it was all I could do to roll out of bed. Despite turning on the AC last night down to 67, I was all sweaty this morning too. I spent the night mostly tossing and turning. In between dreams of frustration. Like being on a big boat with lots of women and these predators that preyed on women with religion and fear. I was trying to protect them but they kept falling for the lies. I know what it means but gosh. It kept waking me up all night.

Well the run of perfect days are over, it’s very cloudy, humid and rainy today. But I’ve no where to go. My big goal for the day is getting into the shower!

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Rosi700, unaluna