View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 05, 2024 at 12:42 PM

I’m doing okay. Dissociating some today. Idk why. Sometimes it just happens. Oh well. Trying to ground myself.

I counted all the candy corn and put it into a huge jar for the candy corn counting contest for the building. There was a lot. Over 1,000 pieces. Whoever guesses right is gonna have candy for a long time lol

I got some fall decor items. Well a coffee travel mug and a tabletop witch hat decor. I’m ready for fall for sure. Tomorrow I’m going to the movie theater to see the new beetlejuice movie. I

I got a new physical monthly/weekly planner. Excited. I love planners. Idk why. They make me happy though. It makes me feel really organized. There’s something about the physical ones that I like better than digital planners.

I’m supposed to be making a sign for the movie night today for the apartment buildings community room. The program person is gonna get the supplies at Walmart today then I’m gonna make it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4961.jpg (272.9 KB, 4 views)

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, Sometimes psychotic, WastingAsparagus