View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 05, 2024 at 06:01 PM

I got the sign supplies, I was mistaken the sign isn't for tonights movie night it's for the candy corn guessing game, so I'm gonna work on that tonight. Gonna make it cute and draw a pumpkin on it and fall stuff with cute lettering, should be a fun little project. Thanks for recommending the shower Haillebeth, I took one and it really felt good. I used a nice body wash and feel a lot better. The hot water helped with the dissociation. I'm feeling better now. I'm just listening to some music. Gonna work on that sign tonight some, and play a game on my phone and maybe watch more of the third Hobbit movie. And read too of course. I'll probably be up till around midnight or later, it's only 7pm now. I don't need to be up early tomorrow so I'm gonna let myself sleep in. I don't have plans tomorrow except to go to the movie theater around 2pm to see Beetlejuice 2 and then when I get home I'm gonna start cooking that honey lemon chicken. Then it's the weekend after that yay! Not that weekends are really any different for me.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, HALLIEBETH87, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow