View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,956 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 05, 2024 at 08:37 PM

I can feel myself slowly slipping into depression. Depleted energy levels, mush brain, resisting the urge to lay in bed all day and sleep and listen to Sigur Ros (for some reason I always have the urge to listen to the most depressing music in the world when I'm down!).

Managed to get everything I wanted to get done, done today though. I got in the shower, wrote in my journal, finished my interview, vacuumed and cleaned and did the cat litters. Have to keep up on that. Need to get rid of these fleas! I just Blasted some KMFDM and that motivated me. I'm going to make a list of goals for tomorrow too and do them. I also made myself go to the park with Daughter and Husband and ended up having fun playing soccer, so I didn't isolate.

I knew this was going to happen eventually. I'm just going to try my best this time to work my way through it, not isolate, attempt to get my *** out of bed and NOT listen to Sigur Ros, and get goals done each day. The good news is that the severe part of my crashes usually only last up to two weeks, so I'll come out of it, if I indeed AM crashing and not just having an off day.

Quick editing raspberry coming in: Wanted to add I see my therapist tomorrow, so I'll talk to her.

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Last edited by raspberrytorte; Sep 05, 2024 at 08:49 PM..
raspberrytorte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, June08, LadyShadow, Nammu, Rosi700