Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
269 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 07, 2024 at 07:46 AM

@Nammu
That's awesome that you can give blood. I definitely cannot. I get queasy & faint even when they take blood vials for routine yearly tests at the PCP. In fact, I've even fainted when they have taken blood. It is a bit of an ordeal for me!

@Rosi700
Congrats on going to the gym yesterday. That is wonderful!

@Blue_Bird
I'm sorry you're having problems with dissociation. That happens to me too, and I hate it. It is especially bad when you're in the middle of things like cooking, driving, etc. where you really need to be present in the moment and cannot ground yourself at all.

I had a better night of sleep last night than the night before though I think I was dehydrated b/c I kept waking up to drink water and even had to refill my bedside water glass which is rare for me.

I'm less anxious today b/c my mechanic called yesterday and said he thinks he can get my car to pass emissions for the yearly state inspection, though if he can't I don't know what I'll do. I am bringing the car in Monday hopefully since H usually works from home on Mondays and can give me a ride home from the mechanic.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blue_Bird, June08, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Nammu, Rosi700